Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 Special Announcements!


The New Year is here, and it's time to get my 2018 goals started with a few announcements.

Announcement # 1: 

Starting Tuesday, January 9th at 1 pm eastern time.  I will be doing a Bi-Weekly Facebook Live Post, that will be covering things such as tips and trick, and so much more.  The times for these post can change over time or if I’m traveling so watch for an announcement on my facebook page.

Be sure to like my Facebook page to get notified when I go live. 

Announcement #2: 

Starting Friday, January 13th, I will be starting a blog series on my goal of gaining a better knowledge and practice on the Studio 180 Design rulers.   Each Friday, I will have a new post on making blocks from the Studio 180 Design BlockBuster Series.  I'm so excited to start these blocks and play with the rulers.  For more Information on Studio 180 BlockBuster Series, check out the blog post Here.

Finally,  I just got an email this morning; From Island Batik stating Congratulating on becoming an, 2018 Inland Batik Ambassador, this will be my third year.  I am so excited and look forward to making great monthly projects and working with Inland Batik’s fabulous fabrics.  

This you year will be an exciting one for me at Quilting Affection Designs.

I wish you all Happy New Year!  

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment