Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

New Hampshire Here I Come!!!

All my bags are packed, and I'm ready for my trip.

Today, I'm leaving for a long road trip to Waterville Valley, New Hampshire for a once a lifetime experience.  What I'm I done on this road trip? Well let me tell you, and no it is not a quilting journey.

Well back in early March,  I found an ad for a Women's Outdoor Retreat on Facebook.  The retreat was from REI.  So I did a little research and reading on the last years retreat and fell in love.  So I discussed it with my youngest son (how is an avid outdoor person).  He was all for me to go, so I brought it up to my husband, and again he was for me to go also.  The retreat I'm going to be attending is called "REI Outessa."

This trip will be an all-women outdoors weekend. During this three-day retreat, I had hundreds of activities, from Hiking to Yoga.  All the gear for the activities, instructions, and chef-prepared meals are included.  I staying in DIY Camping sleeping in my tent in the great outdoors.

They have 3 retreats this year, the first two were located on the West Coast.  The only one close to me was at Waterville Valley Retreat in New Hampshire. The drive for me will be broke down into 2 days of driving to New Hampshire.  Today, I will be driving to Connecticut, and the next day, I will be arriving in New Hampshire by check-in Thursday evening.

I will be in New Hampshire until Sunday afternoon. Then I will be home on Monday night. I will post again on my return from my trip, can't wait to tell you all about it.

While I'm gone, I will have limited access to the internet and my websites.  You can still place pattern orders on my website and leave comments on my blog post.  I will get to answering all my emails and filling orders on Tuesday Morning.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tina


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a super fun retreat. I look forward to hearing about your experience and hopefully seeing pictures too! Enjoy!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete